KiraTheSaviourKiraTheSaviour

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Johnny Upgrade Johnny Upgrade

Five stars for the pure that I needed to kill time... and this game did. In fact, now I'm late...

Please do another - here are a couple of suggestions.
Superhero theme is good - but maybe have the appearance of the hero change over the course of the upgrades (starts of looking like an average joe, ends up beefy and tanned :D)
I agree with the idea of being able to develop a particular tree of powers - more upgrades are unlocked at a certain level of a particular upgrade etc.
Mid level miniboss, then a final boss at the end :D

Otherwise, well done! Loved it

NTCreature2 NTCreature2

Original concept, needs original graphics

I really like the concepts for gameplay here, and if you spend a little more effort you could make this game extremely addictive for me at least

But the one thing that bothers me is the graphical appearance - five seconds into pressing play I was assaulted with what appeared at first to be an advertisment for the game Patapon on PSP

If you come up with some original graphics, and not rip off other games, this'll be a pretty damn good game, but i can't take it seriously as long as the thought remains at the back of my head.... 'Patapon...'

I mean, you could at least have credited Sony for coming up with all your character designs >.>

Ucogi's St.Pattys Game Ucogi's St.Pattys Game

Just brilliant

I love it :) Good idea with the mazes - Make them work for it! makes the result all the sweeter. And you can really see the time spent on the animations, too!

@Maddboy: My precision mouse was $15. I'm a smart shopper!

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Epic game

Really does hit the spot. Reminds me of Fallout... with more zombies :D

If you put achievements into this game

I will Jizm instantly.

WHY ARE THERE NOT MORE OF THESE?

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

heh

If only Bridget from GG used THAT yoyo... lol

Good stuff, big fan of stick animation and this is a good'un